I’ve been reading and listening to a lot of Jim Rohn lately and in his book My Philosophy for Successful Living, he says that taking the time to sit down and write out our goals for the present, the near future and the more remote future is a necessary step in transforming our life. He then suggests that we stop and ask ourselves these important questions:
- What do you want for yourself?
- What do you want for your family?
- What do you want for your business?
- How much are you willing to give?
- How much do you want to share?
- What are your goals?
- Are these goals inspiring?
- How do they make you feel?
I’ve been thinking off and on all day about these questions and I plan to take the time to write down my goals and answer them tomorrow. I’m just too tired to do it tonight and it’s getting late.